We are looking for Senior Software Developers to help drive the design and execution of a key customers gaming platform. You will be hands-on in the implementation of new and existing C++ components to support the delivery of world-class gaming content to large global clients.
- Utilizing agile development processes, you will quickly learn complex systems, build and maintain modular systems that work across multiple teams.
- Implement new and existing C++ components
- Passion for developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code.
- Work in a broad range of technologies ranging from graphics systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers, as well as tool and SDK standards.
- Expert level C++ knowledge.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks within the tech field or gaming industry.
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- Experience with SAS (Slot Accounting System) or G2S (Game to System) protocols.