Candidates local to Austin, TX preferred.
Enola Labs is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our team of architects, engineers and innovators. This is a 2-3 month long contract opportunity consisting of full time work, with the potential to turn into a full time role if a good mutual fit is established.
The iOS Engineer's responsibilities are to define, design and support our growing applications. As a engineer you will work closely with other engineers, architects and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Enola Labs clients into new technology areas, market segments & value added mobile experiences. We are looking for very senior engineers with interest in "raising the bar" within the entire engineering team.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience with iOS, Objective C, Cocoa Touch and Swift.
- 3+ years experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and advanced patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Objective C using Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Advanced UX and graphics skills in iOS.
- Experience building complex iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or the App Store.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- You consider yourself one of the best developers that you have ever worked with.
Desired but not required:
- Project management abilities.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Job Type: Contract; Contract to Hire